OdinMjolnir-Ecclectic Devotional Polytheist from East Tennessee

• 3 replies
Hello to everyone out there. I do go by OdinMjolnir and how I got interested in Polytheistic Monasticism is I have always felt a call for this monastic lifestyle with its more rigid structure and organization. I have been a practicing Polytheist for a little over 14 years and originally was a Christian with interest with Monasticism through that course but in my youth I came across Paganism and was simply blown away by its beauty and after years of study up to age 17 I decided to leave Christianity behind and pursue my heart to the Gods. I still wanted to be a monk and so Google is a wonderful tool to use. I came across Black Stone Hermitage as well with Order of the Horae and Order of the Sacred Nemeton. Currently the Gods blessed me with a relationship so I am learning how to practice my Monasticism style with that gift and she has been very supportive even with her own Christian leanings. I do make prayer beads as a hobby as well with studying the different kinds of Monasticism practices of different cultures. I am no professor but could assist if I am needed with bead making designs as well with Monastic understanding..Fell free to drop me a line and I will enjoy knowing I'm not alone out there anymore :)

Janet Munin

• Feral Abbess
    • She/her
    • Feral Abbey
Re: OdinMjolnir-Ecclectic Devotional Polytheist from East Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:48:51 AM »
Welcome, OdinMjolnir!

If you haven't done so already, it would be great if you posted about your prayer bead practices in the "Monastic Practices" section.

- Janet
Janet Munin

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 02:56:56 PM »
Where is that located at on this board? I would love to and love some feedback from multiple traditions

barefootwisdom

• he/him
    • barefootwisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 03:11:17 PM »
Welcome!

Where is that located at on this board? I would love to and love some feedback from multiple traditions
It's in the votary section of the forum.  You can see items 17 & 18 in the forum FAQ for more information about that, and consider whether it seems right for you.