Planning a Pacific Northwest Regional Meetup: Summer 2019

• 16 replies

Syren Nagakyrie

• she/her, they/them
    • Syren's Blog
Re: Planning a Pacific Northwest Regional Meetup: Summer 2019
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 12:25:51 PM »
Looking forward to it also! I booked an AirBnB for myself and my dog, but the cheapest I could find anything was $200 for 2 nights.   :-X  If anyone knows of a place we could stay - and where my dog could be while we have our meeting - let me know.

Danica Swanson

• CEO (Creative Endarkenment Overseer) at Black Stone Abbey
  • Contemplative Norse polytheist
    • she/her
    • Black Stone Abbey
Re: Planning a Pacific Northwest Regional Meetup: Summer 2019
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2019, 04:55:32 PM »
Hi folks! Now that the first PNW regional meetup is done, I wanted to post a quick follow-up note to express my gratitude.

I'm working on organizing my meeting notes into a report, so I'll make a longer post here soon in a separate thread. For now I'd just like to say that I think the meeting went very well, and I'm so glad we pulled it together. We had five attendees at Black Stone Abbey: myself, WeepingCrow, barefootwisdom, Syren Nagakyrie, and Janet Munin.

Over on the LANMIPP group on Facebook (which will soon be changing its name and expanding its offerings) we've seen others mention interest in launching their own regional network meetups. That's what this board is for, so feel free to post announcements, coordination threads, and updates here. We'd love to hear what our members in other locations are up to.

More news about the meetup soon!