• 3 replies

Danica Swanson

• CEO (Creative Endarkenment Overseer) at Black Stone Abbey
  • Contemplative Norse polytheist
    • she/her
    • Black Stone Abbey
Thoughts on the new forum
« on: December 30, 2018, 10:14:49 PM »
I'll be working more on the FAQ and other documentation for the forum over the next few days. Looking forward to getting this thing going!

-Danica

Danica Swanson

• she/her
    • Black Stone Abbey
Re: Thoughts on the new forum
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
P.S. I'm so grateful to see this project FINALLY come to fruition after more than a year of planning and unexpected delays. We actually have a publicly visible and privately owned discussion forum for polytheist monastics now! There's no advertising anywhere, no need to scroll through scores of irrelevant social media posts, and no pop-up boxes or autoplay videos or other distractions from the community-driven content.

It's an honor to be here in service to an online community of aspiring polytheist monastics.

Danica Swanson

• she/her
    • Black Stone Abbey
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 09:04:36 PM »
...and five additional months of work and delays later, I think we may now finally be almost ready to launch. Almost.

Early feedback on the forum has been excellent, even though things are still pretty bare-bones in the discussion boards since we're not quite open to the public yet. 

WeepingCrow

• Odd Recluse
    • he/they
    • Weeping Crow Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 11:10:10 AM »
I'm thinking it was worth the wait. While we're still working out some kinks, it's nice to be able to present as a complete package.